- To order products, choose your desired product and click on the link “Add to cart”. The contents of the Shopping Basket are visible on the top right corner of the page.
- When you have selected your products, go to the Shopping Basket by clicking on the link “Cart” in the top right corner of the page. In your Shopping Basket, you will see all of your selected products. On this page, you can also change the quantities of the products and, if necessary, remove some products from your Shopping Basket. Here, you can also use your discount code if you have one of those.
- When you have selected your products, go to the page where you can finalise orders and click on the link “Proceed to checkout”.
- When finalising the order, fill in the address fields and choose a suitable delivery and payment method.
- By clicking on the link “Place order”, you will be directed to the Internet Bank of your choosing.
If something went wrong or you could not proceed, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO RETURN
The guarantees and the procedure for returns provided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia apply to the goods purchased from the glowstation.com online store.
Pursuant to section 56 of the Law of Obligations Act, the goods purchased by the Customer may be returned within 14 days as of the date of delivery of the goods.
RETURNING THE PRODUCT:
- The customer must inform us of their intention to return a product within 14 days after receiving the goods by filling in the return form below.
- Returned goods must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- The customer must bear the cost of returning, unless the reason for returning is non-compliance with the order or defective goods.
- The money paid for the returned goods will be reimbursed to the customer immediately but no later than 14 days after receiving the statement of withdrawal. In addition to that, the cost of delivery will also be reimbursed to the customer.
- Makeup and perfumes that have been opened are not subject to returns. Products, the using (or non-using) of which cannot be proven, are also not subject to returns. Such are, for example, mascaras, which have a relatively short shelf life and are directly dependent on their opening time.
- In the case of complaints, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. In your letter, please try to describe as precisely as possible what your complaint is about and do not forget to include your contact information. We will contact you within three working days.