Achieving silky soft skin is easy and enjoyable with Purable Exfoliating Bath Cloth.
A traditional East Asian exfoliating tool that has been used for centuries, makes the skin of the body silky soft and creates a truly clean and fresh feeling. 100% eco-friendly viscose cloth effectively removes dead skin cells and impurities that have accumulated on the skin over time. It’s reusable, washable and made from durable material – truly an amazing choice for your wallet, skin and the environment.
The texture of the material of the organic viscose allows you to exfoliate the body gently but effectively. In addition, the exfoliating cloth stimulates the blood circulation of the skin, promotes cell renewal and gives the skin a healthy glow, leaving the skin feeling vibrant and fresh.
The exfoliating cloth is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Use it regularly for best results – get softer and brighter skin than ever before.
Two-sided cloth comes with an opening at the bottom, so you can slide your hand into the cloth and conveniently exfoliate your body.
Do not use on sensitive areas such as face and neck.
HOW TO USE
Using an exfoliating Korean Bath Cloth is easy and simple! Follow these steps to get the most out of your exfoliating routine:
- Start by wetting your skin in the shower, bath or sauna. Make sure your skin is thoroughly soaked before using the cloth.
- Take the Korean Bath Cloth and wet it with warm water. You can also add a small amount of body wash or soap to the cloth if desired.
- Using gentle, circular motions, begin to scrub your skin with the cloth. Start from the bottom of your feet and work your way up towards your chest. Be careful and do not scrub too hard.
- Pay special attention to areas that tend to be rough or dry, like your elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse your skin with warm water to remove any remaining soap or body wash along with dead skin cells.
- After your shower or bath, moisturize your skin to keep it hydrated and soft.
- Hand wash Korean Bath Cloth thoroughly with soap and water after each use, and hang it to dry. The product may shrink slightly when drying.
Repeat this routine once or twice a week to maintain soft, smooth, and glowing skin. And remember, always listen to your skin and adjust your exfoliation routine as needed.