Tea tree oil has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. By soothing the skin, it can also help heal infections. Using Tea Tree Oil can also improve the overall appearance of your skin. A’Pieu Nonco Tea Tree Cleansing Foam uses the power of Tea Tree Oil Extract to diminish acne and excess sebum, which will leave your skin feeling refreshed.
Recommended for acne-prone and oily skin.
– Tea Tree Extract is soothing and has anti-bacterial, purifying, and antiseptic properties.
– Lavender Oil has antibacterial properties that help to kill acne-inducing bacteria and unclog pores, as well as soothe and relax the skin.
– Rosemary Leaf Extract is an astringent that has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and toning properties.
– Sage is an astringent which helps keep the pores tight and clear.
HOW TO USE
1. Dispense a small amount on wet hands.
2. Lather it up.
3. Apply foam to face.
4. Gently massage the entire face.
5. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Water, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Alcohol Denat., Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Arachidic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Capric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride