One of the most common causes for irritation is dry skin. Dry skin occurs as we get older and our skin starts to lose its ability to retain sufficient moisture. It’S Skin Green Tea Watery Cream is formulated with Green Tea Extract which helps you soothe your skin and protect it from external stressors. It has moisturising and elasticity improving properties that make your skin silky soft and restore its natural glow. The cream also regulates the function of sebaceous glands and protects it against damage from the external environment.
All skin types.
– Green tea is an antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, and antimicrobial agent that soothes your skin and helps protect it from stressors.
– Cucumber has soothing and emollient properties. Cucumbers also contain Vitamins A, C, and K, as well as magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
HOW TO USE
1. Use after cleansing and toning your face.
2. Apply a moderate amount of product onto face.
3. Pat until fully absorbed.
Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Stearic Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Polyquaternium-51, Squalane