As we get older, our skin starts to lose its ability to retain moisture. This results in dry skin, which is the most common cause for irritation. Irritated skin should not be left without notice, because it can lead up to several skin concerns. It’S Skin Green Tea Watery Serum moisturises, refreshes and soothes irritated skin. It has antibacterial and disinfectant effects while regulating the function of sebaceous glands and protecting against damage of environmental stressors. Use this serum to make your skin silky soft and restore its natural glow.
All skin types.
– Green tea is an antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, and antimicrobial agent that soothes your skin and helps protect it from stressors.
– Cucumber has soothing and emollient properties. Cucumbers also contain Vitamins A, C, and K, as well as magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
HOW TO USE
1. Use after cleansing and toning your face.
2. Apply a moderate amount of product onto face.
3. Pat until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Cyclomethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Peg-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Trehalose, Ethyl Hexanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090)