Cleansing dry or sensitive skin needs a delicate approach to keep your skin protected and in balance. This cleanser is formulated to gently remove all waste and impurities, while hydrating your skin and forming a protective film to avoid moisture loss. The main ingredient in It’S Skin Tiger Cica Calming Cleanser is Tiger Grass (Cica), that is known for its anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. It soothes and relaxes dry skin, helping it be responsive to active ingredients and the moisture delivered to it. Tiger Grass is also proved to boost skin’s natural Hyaluronic Acid synthesis and normalise metabolism in skin cells, therefore, Tiger Grass is also an excellent moisturiser and a truly beneficial component. This cleanser gently removes all impurities, leaving your skin smooth, pure, and protected.
All skin types. Also suitable for sensitive skin.
– Tiger Grass Extract is traditionally used to improve small wounds, burns and scratches and it is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
– Grapefruit Peel Oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory capabilities that tone, soothe, and relax the skin.
– Rosemary Leaf Oil is an astringent that has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and toning properties.
– Panthenol aka Provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin, thus improving its texture and elasticity.
HOW TO USE
1. Pump 2 ? 3 times and gently massage onto face.
2. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Aqua, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Linalool, Limonene, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside.