Your skin needs special care, but it is often a challenge to find the solution for skin that is dry, sensitive, and easily irritated. However, it is possible to treat your skin good without having to spend hours reading the ingredient labels, looking for the safest solution. Mediheal’s N.M.F Aquaring Nude Gel Mask is specially designed for dry and hypoallergenic skin. N.M.F stands for Natural Moisturising Factor, meaning the mask is formulated with ingredients that your skin naturally recognises and, therefore, easily absorbs. For example, water-binding sugars found in components used in Mediheal’s Mask are similar to the sugars naturally found in your skin. Your skin absorbs the sugars easily and becomes hydrated and healthy. Altogether the active ingredients replenish your skin cells with moisture, leaving it feel soft, and smooth.
– White Mulberry Root Extract has antioxidant properties that calm irritated skin and reduce redness.
– Niacinamide has smoothening and brightening effects, and it also helps your skin to absorb moisture better.
– Green tea is an antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and antimicrobial agent.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the mask from the pouch, place the mask on clean face, and relax.
2. Press the acupressure circle points 2-3 times. Relax for 10 to 20 minutes.
3. Press circle points once more and remove.
4. Gently tap the face for the better absorption of serum.
Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 3, Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate
There are no reviews yet.