Sheet masks are ideal for dry skin. As they seal the beneficial serum onto skin, the nourishing and moisturising ingredients can absorb longer and help promote a healthier and radiant complexion. This sheet mask is infused with Potato Extract, which is rich in vitamins that brighten dull skin and soothe sensitive skin. It is designed with rice paper, which is lighter than a regular paper, feeling softer and almost weightless on skin. This custom fit sheet mask is suitable for all types of skin. Use this moisturising and nourishing essence for a smoother and softer skin texture.
All skin types.
– Potato Extract has skin soothing properties.
– Green tea is an antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, and antimicrobial agent that soothes your skin and helps protect it from stressors.
– Japanese Goldthread Root Extract is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial abilities.
– Ginger Root Extract has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Olive Oil moisturises and nourishes your skin, it is loaded with beneficial fatty acids and contains a lot of antioxidants.
HOW TO USE
1. Cleanse and dry your skin.
2. Apply the mask carefully on your face and gently press.
3. Remove after 15-20 minutes.
4. Massage your face gently to promote absorption of the remaining essence.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coptis Japonica Root Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Trehalose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil