Sheet masks are perfect for soothing sensitive or inflamed skin, as they tend to be more hydrating, allowing the moisturiser to be distributed and absorbed directly on the area from the paper. They are also convenient and very easy to use, which makes them perfect for refreshing and boosting your glowing complexion. This sheet mask is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help calm and care for sensitive or dry skin. It uses PT cell sheet, which has high water holding capacity, delivering nutritious ingredients deep into your skin, providing skin with comfort and glowing appearance. Use this sheet mask with hypoallergenic skin-friendly formula, that mildly takes care even for sensitive skin.
All skin types.
– Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent hydrator, skin protectant, and can act as an osmotic pump helping water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
– Sage is an astringent which helps keep the pores tight and clear.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Ceramide NP is an important hydrator and helps improve your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
– Allantoin is a skin soothing ingredient that also promotes wound healing.
– Arginine is a natural hydrator and also promotes wound healing.
HOW TO USE
1. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner
2. Place the sheet mask on your face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask sheet.
4. Pat leftover essence lightly until it is fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA