Sheet masks are very hydrating, as they allow the moisturiser to be distributed and absorbed directly on the area from paper. They are great for soothing sensitive or inflamed skin and can even help you treat the damage caused by exposure to the sun. This sheet mask is infused with Ceramides that helps calm and care for sensitive or dry skin. It uses PT cell sheet, which has high water holding capacity, delivering nutritious ingredients deep into your skin, providing skin with comfort and glowing appearance. Use this sheet mask with hypoallergenic skin-friendly formula, that mildly takes care even for sensitive skin.
All skin types.
– Ceramide NP is an important hydrator and helps improve your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Allantoin is a skin soothing ingredient that also promotes wound healing.
– Sage is an astringent which helps keep the pores tight and clear.
– Shea Butter soothes the skin, protects it from external factors is also rich in antioxidants (like Vitamins A, E, and F).
HOW TO USE
1. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner
2. Place the sheet mask on your face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask sheet.
4. Pat leftover essence lightly until it is fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trehalose, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Water, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA