Sheet masks do not only soothe and hydrate your skin, they can do so much more. Using a sheet mask can reduce inflammation and damage caused by exposure to the sun. As they are easy to use and very convenient, sheet masks help your skin relax and boost a healthy and glowing complexion. This sheet mask is formulated with Polyhydroxy Acids that gently exfoliate dead skin cells to even your skin tone and texture. It uses PT cell sheet, which has a high water holding capacity, delivering nutritious ingredients deep into your skin, providing skin with comfort and glowing appearance. Use this sheet mask with hypoallergenic skin-friendly formula, that mildly takes care even for sensitive skin.
All skin types.
– Polyhydroxy Acids function as antioxidants, exfoliants and promote improvement in skin’s surface strength.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Ceramide NP is an important hydrator and helps improve your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
– Allantoin is a skin soothing ingredient that also promotes wound healing.
– Arginine is a natural hydrator and also promotes wound healing.
HOW TO USE
1. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner
2. Place the sheet mask on your face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask sheet.
4. Pat leftover essence lightly until it is fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA