A sleeping mask prevents dirt and dust from closing in on your pores, while sealing the beneficial serum onto your skin, keeping your skin smooth and plump. They are especially good for dry skin, as they provide deep moisture and rich nutrition. This Shea Butter based night mask nourishes and moisturises, improves skin tone, and strengthens the skin’s protective function. Stimulates skin cell regeneration and activates skin cell metabolism. The creamy texture allows the active ingredients to be absorbed deep into the skin layers and moisturize the skin.
All skin types.
– Shea Butter soothes the skin, protects it from external factors is also rich in antioxidants (like Vitamins A, E, and F).
– Olive Oil moisturises and nourishes your skin, it is loaded with beneficial fatty acids and contains a lot of antioxidants.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Allantoin is a skin soothing ingredient that also promotes wound healing.
HOW TO USE
1. Use it at the last step of your skin care.
2. Apply an appropriate amount over face.
3. Leave on overnight.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water in the morning.
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Stearic acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum).