When your skin is dry, the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface on your skin can lead up to dull complexion or even acne. Therefore, it is necessary to moisturise your skin regularly if you care about clear looks and healthy skin. Adding moisturising to your regular skin care routine can boost hydration in your skin, prevent flaking and dullness while creating a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day. Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Cleansing Water contains 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid compounds that penetrate through multiple layers of the skin to keep it fully hydrated. It removes makeup and impurities while deeply hydrating your skin. Containing particles, it effectively washes off sunscreen, base makeup, and point makeup. Use it for daily sensitive deep cleansing and moisturising.
All skin types, also for sensitive skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent hydrator, skin protectant, and can act as an osmotic pump helping water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
– Lavender Oil has antibacterial properties that help to kill acne-inducing bacteria and unclog pores, as well as soothe and relax the skin.
– Tea Tree Extract is soothing and has anti-bacterial, purifying, and antiseptic properties.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Portulaca Oleracea (Common Purslane) Extract has soothing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. It is loaded with fatty acids, different vitamins, and minerals
HOW TO USE
1. Take a moderate amount and apply it on a cotton pad.
2. Gently wipe along the skin texture.
3. Press lightly 5-10 seconds to melt makeup and then wipe it away.
4. If necessary, rinse off lightly.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Potassium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol