Achieving silky soft skin is easy and enjoyable with Purable Exfoliating Bath Glove.
A traditional East Asian exfoliating tool that has been used for centuries, makes the skin of the body silky soft and creates a truly clean and fresh feeling. 100% eco-friendly viscose glove effectively removes dead skin cells and impurities that have accumulated on the skin over time. It’s reusable, washable and made from durable material – truly an amazing choice for your wallet, skin and the environment.
The texture of the material of the organic viscose allows you to exfoliate the body gently but effectively. In addition, the exfoliating glove stimulates the blood circulation of the skin, promotes cell renewal and gives the skin a healthy glow, leaving the skin feeling vibrant and fresh.
The exfoliating glove is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Use it regularly for best results – get softer and brighter skin than ever before.
Product comes with an elasticated wrist band, which prevents slipping off while exfoliating. The padding of the glove creates more foam from body cleanser used along with it.
Do not use on sensitive areas such as face and neck.
HOW TO USE
Using an exfoliating Korean Bath Glove is easy and simple! Follow these steps to get the most out of your exfoliating routine:
- Start by wetting your skin in the shower, bath or sauna. Make sure your skin is thoroughly soaked before using the glove.
- Take the Korean Bath Glove and wet it with warm water. At first, exfoliating glove must be moist (not excessively wet) and used without any product on damp skin. It is essential to not exfoliate the body under the running water with this glove.
- Using gentle, circular motions, begin to scrub your skin with the glove. Start from the bottom of your feet and work your way up towards your chest. Be careful and do not scrub too hard. The dead skin starts magically to roll on the skin’s surface.
- Pay special attention to areas that tend to be rough or dry, like your elbows, knees, and heels.
- Rinse your skin with warm water to remove dead skin cells. After, you can also add a small amount of body wash or soap to the glove if desired, to give a body extra cleanse.
- After your shower or bath, moisturize your skin to keep it hydrated and soft.
- Hand wash Korean Bath Glove thoroughly with soap and water after each use, and hang it to dry. The product may shrink slightly when drying.
Repeat this routine once or twice a week to maintain soft, smooth, and glowing skin. And remember, always listen to your skin and adjust your exfoliation routine as needed.