It is no secret that a well-nourished skin is a healthy skin. While you get most of your nutrients out of your food, sometimes it is not enough. You must not forget that skin nutrition can work from inside and outside. Missha Embo Gel Mask (Nourishing-Bomb) is designed to nourish your skin to the fullest. Infused with the Nourishing Complex including Honey Extract, Ceramide NP, and Hydrolyzed Collagen, this gel mask delivers active ingredients deep into the skin more quickly for a youthful-looking complexion.
All skin types.
– Honey is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, as well as a natural exfoliator, it removes dead skin and reveals new skin cells underneath. Honey is rich in minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
– Ceramide NP has an important role in having a healthy skin barrier and keeping the skin hydrated.
– Hydrolyzed Collagen works as a nice moisturizer and humectant that helps the skin to hold onto water.
HOW TO USE
1. Prep your skin with toner after cleansing.
2. Remove the films after opening the pouch.
3. Place the embossed sides onto face and align the mask with the contours of your face.
4. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove the masks. Gently pat for better absorption.
1,2-Hexanediol, Honey Extract, Dextrin, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Mannan, Betaine, Ceramide 3, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Agar, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Chondrus Crispus Powder
There are no reviews yet.