Sunburn forms when your skin gets too much sun without proper protection from clothes and sunscreen. When left unnoticed, it can damage your skin permanently and even lead up to different skin-related issues. Therefore, it is important that your skin gets the sensitive treatment it deserves. Coconut Pure Soothing Gel cools down overheated and irritated skin with natural ingredients, leaving skin soothed, refreshed, and moisturised. Thanks to its water-textured qualities, it quickly absorbs into your skin, delivering cool hydration without leaving the skin sticky. The alcohol and menthol free formula contains Coconut Extract and hydration rich jelly particles that create a protective layer and lock moisture into the skin.
– Algae is a moisturiser, as well as working as an antimicrobial.
– Coconut Water is about 95% of water and the other 5% are skin-moisturising sugars, skin nourishing amino acids, minerals, and vitamins, making it a very beneficial ingredient in skin care.
– Fig Fruit Extract moisturises and soothes your skin.
– Amaranth Extract is rich in fatty acids, making it a great moisturiser and nourisher.
HOW TO USE
Gently apply to overheated face and body after sun exposure.
Aqua/water/eau, Methylpropanediol Pentyleneglycol, Butlylene Glycol Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Slane, Sacchar Omyces Ferment Rltrate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol Gellan Gum, 1,2-h Exanediol, Dipropylene Glycol Glycerin, Centellaasiatica Extract, Fic Us Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract(Laminariajaponica), Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water(1 ,000ppm), Ecupta Prostrata Leaf Ext Ract, Amafanthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extra Ct,acrylatescc10- Alkyl Acrylate Cros,spolymer, Tromethamine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Edta, Chon Druscrispus Powder, Fructcoligosaccharides, Agar, Beta-glucan, Fr Agrance/parfum, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Men Thyl Fca Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Algin, Ceramide Np, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract(2.5ppm).
There are no reviews yet.