As we get older, our blood circulation decreases. This process reduces our collagen production which causes plump and bouncy skin. Oxygen, however, can increase our blood circulation and bring nutrients to every skin cell. The Skin House Black Snail Bubble Mask is a thick dark gel that foams when applied to the skin, releasing oxygen. The mask contains Activated Charcoal which is known for its ability to absorb excessive skin fat and pollution even from deepest pores while narrowing them and reducing the chance of acne.
All skin types.
– Activated Charcoal draws oil, dirt, and other harmful substances form clogged pores and reduces pore size to help protect it from clogging again.
– Snail Secretion Filtrate is known for its miraculous repair and hydration properties.
– Rice Extract is rich in amino acids, vitamin E, and ferulic acid, that nourish your skin; rice is anti-inflammatory and provides a soothing effect.
– Panthenol aka Provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin, thus improving its texture and elasticity.
HOW TO USE
1. Dry your face.
2. Apply a moderate amount over the whole face excluding eye area.
3. Gently massage in a clockwise direction for half a minute.
4. Rinse off with cold water.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Metyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, ?Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Chloride?, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Butylene glycol, Sodium Chloride , 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Xanthan GUM, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, ?Sesamum Indicum (Sesame), Seed Extract?, Black Soybean Extract, Charcoal powder, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Perfume