Oily skin occurs when your skin produces too much sebum. Although sebum protects and hydrates your skin, too much of it can lead to clogged pores and acne. Therefore, making a regular skin care part of your daily habit can keep oily skin under control. Zeroid Pimprove Toner is a light exfoliating toner for oily skin that contains Zinc PCA which helps you to slow down the production of sebum. This mild toner moisturises and softens skin texture without causing irritation, while maintaining the pH level for a healthy skin. Ceramide-9S reinforces the skin natural barrier function while Hyaluronic Acid draws in moisture, thereby moisturising and soothing your skin.
Oily and acne-prone skin.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Panthenol aka Provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin, thus improving its texture and elasticity.
– Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid acts as a sponge helping the skin to retain water, making it plump and elastic.
HOW TO USE
1. Dispense the right amount once or twice a day onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face.
2. Use it before using a moisturiser and after washing your face.
Water, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Sodium Citrate, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Disodium EDTA