Dryness, blemishes, loss of collagen and lack of exfoliation can turn a soft and supple skin to uneven or dull. There are a lot of solutions that can tackle these issues. Adding a good sleeping cream to your daily skin care routine is one of those solutions.
This sleeping pack contains Aloe Leaf Extract which hydrates and soothes the skin. It has a fresh gel texture that penetrates deep into your skin. Using it as the last step of your skin care routine can provide a revitalising and moisturising benefit to your skin.
All skin types.
– Aloe Vera is an emollient and has anti-inflammatory properties, it hydrates and soothes the skin. Aloe Vera contains approximately 75 different active constituents, among other Vitamins A, C, E, and B12.
– Allantoin has skin-softening and protecting properties.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
– Arginine is a natural hydrator and also promotes wound healing.
HOW TO USE
1. Use it at the last step of your skin care routine.
2. Apply an appropriate amount onto face.
3. Leave it on overnight and rinse with lukewarm water in the morning.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.