Moisturising does not only keep your skin clear, smooth, and wrinkle-free in the future, but it can also really help you improve the texture and appearance of your skin. Moisturising too oily or dry skin does not only prevent the dead skin cells building up on the surface of your skin which will result in a dull complexion, but it will boost your skin’s natural protective barrier. Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Cleansing Foam contains 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid compounds that penetrate through multiple layers of the skin to keep it fully hydrated. This smooth and powerful foaming cleanser eliminates waste and moisturises effectively. The rich micro-foam keeps your skin moist while washing your skin surface. Use it to keep your skin hydrated even after washing.
All skin types, also for sensitive skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent hydrator, skin protectant, and can act as an osmotic pump helping water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
– Lavender Oil has antibacterial properties that help to kill acne-inducing bacteria and unclog pores, as well as soothe and relax the skin.
– Orange Peel Oil has anti-inflammatory, soothing, and brightening benefits.
– Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
HOW TO USE
1. Use it after cleansing cream or wipes.
2. Take an appropriate amount on the wet palm and work up a rich lather.
3. Apply it over the face and cleanse,
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Purified water, glycerin, myristic acid, stearic acid, lauric acid, potassium hydroxide, palmitic acid, potassium cocoyl glycinate, orange peel oil, lavender oil, Quillaja bark extract, sodium hyaluronate (7600 ppb), hydrolized hyaluronic acid (310 ppb), hyaluronic acid (17.5 ppb), coco-glucoside, glyceryl stearate, / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium cocoyl isethionate, arachidic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, oleic acid, propanediol, citric acid, mannitol, benzylglycerol (560 ppb) , sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer (505 ppb), ethylhexyl glycerin, sodium acetylate hydrate Allylonate (510 ppb), hydrolase (5ppb), potassium hyaluronate (1ppb), disodium dipentaerythritate