If you want to keep your skin plump and supple, then moisturising is the trick for you. Keeping your skin well hydrated does not only promote good appearance but combats the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. Using the right kind of moisturiser helps your skin maintain its balance.
Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron Water In Tissue cleansing wipes contain 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid compounds that penetrate keep the skin fully hydrated. Formulated with cleansing water with low-molecular particles to prevent any kind of irritation.
Water In Tissue gently removes the base as well as point makeup and wastes. It forms a moisturising film that helps maintain moisture for a longer time. Use these tissues for a deep cleansing and hydration.
All skin types, also suitable for sensitive skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent hydrator, skin protectant, and can act as an osmotic pump helping water-soluble actives to penetrate deeper into the skin.
– Sunflower Seed Oil is a great moisturiser. It also nourishes your skin with Vitamin E and antioxidants, helps improve acne, and reduce inflammation and redness of your skin.
– Orange Peel Oil has anti-inflammatory, soothing, and brightening benefits.
HOW TO USE
1. Gently wipe lip and eye area to remove makeup.
2. Follow with a foam cleanser.
Water, Methylpropanediol, Isopentyldiol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA