There are a lot of factors that affect sensitive skin, such as dryness. The effects can result in itching, dryness, rough skin, and barrier damages. This moist toner is designed with Ectoin Protein Formula, which leaves a double protection on the skin. It contains similar pH level as the skin, providing insant relief for those with extremely dry skin. It is also very beneficial for those who have sensitive skin from lack of strong skin barrier as it helps to strengthen and provide deep moisture.
Best for extremely dry and sensitive skin.
– Seaweed Extract (Chondrus Crispus) has long-lasting skin smoothing and deeply moisturising properties.
– Panthenol aka Provitamin B5 stabilizes the skin’s barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin, thus improving its texture and elasticity.
– Hydrolyzed Collagen is a wonderful moisturiser and humectant that helps your skin to hold onto water.
– Ceramide NP is an important hydrator and helps improve your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
– Arginine is a natural hydrator and also promotes wound healing.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply an appropriate amount on face.
2. Pat gently for better absorption.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Choleth-24, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ectoin, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Milk Protein Extract, Serine, Glycine, Histidine, Arginine, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Magnesium PCA, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sucrose, Calcium Chloride, Ornithine, Sea Salt, Alanine, Magnesium Chloride, Threonine, Aspartic Acid, Valine, Proline, Dipotassium Phosphate, Lysine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Magnesium Citrate, Glucosamine HCl, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Asparagine, Citrulline, Methionine, Taurine, Tryptophan, Formic Acid, Glutamine, Cysteine